1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by prrg24, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prrg24

prrg24 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can Absinthe tickets be found at the half price booth? How much?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just go to there box office dirrectly they hand out discount cupons right there just poke around:thumbsup:

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are occassionally, but they are not "half-price", as stated above the best deal is to just walk past the tent during the day and grab one of the discount coupons they are handing out and purchase right there at their own box office. It ends up being the same price as the disount shops without all the hassle.

4. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What kind of price can you expect with their coupon?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i belive its 20 $ off

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, $20 off per ticket. Don't upgrade, just buy the standard ticket, you don't need vip or anything extra.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    excatly very small theater in fact if they offer front row your to close and its very scary at times being that close

8. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to the show twice, first time all went well, no problems. The second show last Feb. we were in the fourth or fifth row. They were doing the final act and the dark haired guy slipped and had to catch himself. We were so close we heard the "Oh sh**" when he started to slip. They now have the safety ropes that catch the pole, he was able to get himself righted, but you could see the sweat dripping. We could also hear "Fat Frank" asking him if he was okay afterwards.

Point is, you are very, very close to the action! Thanks for the reminder "paper" I had almost forgotten about that little incident.

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelzoo had a deal when I booked to see the show last month. I'd have to look up how much I paid but it was less than with the normal $20 off coupons that are easily found. So that's an option to at least check out.

As said above every seat is a great seat. There are some tables elevated behind the regular seating, those are VIP seats, I don't know how much they go for, the only real advantage is that you have a table and aren't crammed in like the regular seats. Keep in mind the regular seats are all "flat", each row is not higher than the row in front. The stage itself isn't elevated much but a lot of the action takes place up high. I guess if you are very short and/or have a big head/hairdo in front of you it's possible you could have a little trouble seeing the MC.

10. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If i read it right, tickets at the tent for the cheapest are $89 plus tax, is that correct? They also sell them on ticketmaster but for a lot more.

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i was always worried about the skaters if they slipped someone was dying.i saw the original version

12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like Travelzoo no longer has this show (but they change their offers frequently). I believe I paid $69 through them.

Here's an offercode for $79 tix, I believe that's before tax but I'm not sure... 220AMP

13. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my tickets from the tix4tonite booth and it cost me $75 total - I bought them at about 5:00 pm for that evening's 10:00 pm show.

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as i said i belive the best deal is thru the box office directly with there 20$ off cupon

15. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody seen this recently and know how much extactly how much a ticket was direct from the theater?

16. rsees

rsees Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont forget CL

Check Craigslist too!

17. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there on 11/19 and the lowest price at the box office was $99. There was a guy in the area around the box office passing out coupons for $20 off that morning.

I'd seen the show once before and gotten my tickets through Tix4Tonight. There wasn't much price difference and the line can be pretty long. They were also very pushy about trying to upsell you other tickets and dinner.

One caveat, although a lot of you probably already knew this: you can't purchase tickets with your Total Rewards points. That's what I was planning to do but found out you can't. I wanted to see the show again so I went ahead and paid.

18. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much ! How much was the total ticket with tax and coupon discount?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  19. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never hurts to ask at the ticket booth. I have done this a couple times, and each time was given a discount.

"So that is the price but what can I get it for?" Or something like that. What is the worst thing that happens they say no.

20. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this one of the shows that's available to diamond players for free?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.