1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Help! Cannot redeem points for rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pastryotic, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pastryotic

pastryotic Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After months of playing, I attempted to turn my LPs into rewards this morning. Every time I try, I get an error code 0 and the hard hat man telling me "sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time." I've tried for a few hours now. I even went to the MLife site and reactivated my account. Help! We're leaving for Vegas in a few days, and there are some popular rewards I'd like to snag. Thanks!

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    call My Vegas-1-855-881-6074

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What I would do is go into your account and in the dropdown list when you go into the "my vegas slots" screen and over near where you click on "rewards" click on the "more" button and then click on the FAQ and that will bring you into another screen where you can type in your problem you are having. I have seen other people that have had this problem and they have been told they violated the TOS (terms of service) and sometimes its as simple as two people playing in the same household on same computer and i've seen people have gotten it straightened out. Now if you have used the auto chip collectors or done something else you may have some problems. Good luck to you in resolving this :)

4. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Send in a support ticket. However, it might take a week or two to get resolved, assuming you didn't do anything to break the TOS.

5. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like has been said above, error code 0 means that your account has been flagged for violating the TOS. Assuming you did NOT do anything to violate this, your best bet is to contact Monty as he is usually the one that will look into the accounts to see if/what you did to violate. Sometimes it is an innocent error, and if so, Monty can get it straightened out for you.

6. pastryotic

pastryotic Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the help! I did file a support case - still no response. I also called the #rooster provided and the person I spoke to suggested I file a support case. Ugh. I just reread the terms of service....I didn't see anything I violated - at least intentionally! However, my husband does play (on his own Facebook account) an occasional game of myVegas on the same computer I use (the only one we have.) Could this be the problem? I hope not! He only has a few thousand LPs....I have many more. I had no idea this could cause a problem.

Laura...how do I get ahold of Monty?

Thanks so much for the help!

7. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! That definately could be your problem. They are seeing that the same IP is logging into two different accounts. You can reach him at [email protected]. If you find that this is the issue, he can look at both FB accounts and verify that you are two separate people playing on 1 computer and make a note of it that you are ok. Hope you get it all figured out! I have seen this happen to people, but got it cleared up after talking to Monty. Let us know if you get it straightened out!

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that's the case that's retarded! Especially these days when so many things connect to the same IP. Hell I live by myself and have 5 different devices connected to my router.

9. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what happened to me. Unfortunately it was the night before our trip and caused some stress, but we were able to get it straightened out pretty quickly via the support system, after my wife and I each provided our MLife card numbers (to prove that we were actually two people playing).

10. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Trouble redeeming rewards

Is anyone else having a problem redeeming rewards? The site will let me play but won't let me redeem rewards. Help!

11. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may have violated the terms of service for the game. If you have used some feeds where you got chip shares, that may have triggered the problem.

Anniversary Trip
  12. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What Specific Issues

You should file an issue with site support, as they are the only ones who can tell you what's going on and resolve the problem. Common issues are potential multiple accounts and banned feeds.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.