1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help with CET reward names.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by voltron12, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I got a whole new list of CET rewards this week. A entry into a 150K poker tourney. A bingo tourney. A 250K drawing. A free dooney and bourke bag and a bunch of free rooms. But Something that I have never seen before popped up for all the CET properties.
    Maybe you guys can help me figure out what these mean. no com event redemption (Events). no com pkr tourn redemption (Events) . no com rr redemption (Cash) . no com gv redemption (Cash) .

I click on these in my account but it doesn't explain what they are.

2. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see all these also in my list. I think they're not really supposed to be there. I believe they are just back-end codes related to the "named" offers you got.

For example: The code for the Macy's Gift Card is 1D2WJ... and the code for ".macys gc redemption" is 1D2WJ...

The code for "no comm pkr tourn redemption" is 1D7D7... and the code for $150,000 Poker Tournament is 1D7D7...

For some reason, I think we're seeing some parts that aren't necessarily meant to be on our screen.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    got the same thing but im clueless also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.