1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Bellagio VP BAR MINS

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanting to play some VP Bar at the Bellagio..

Understand there are two VP Bars to play at..

BACCARAT BAR
    STARTING GATE BAR

Can we play at either/both bars at 25c Full Coin and get comp drinks, or are the minimums at these bars 50c full coin? :rolleyes2:

2. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Baccarat Bar is $1 min these days. 8/5 progressive JOB, not sure about other games. 2 coin play gets comp drinks. This was around 6 weeks ago when I asked the bartender.

I suspect the sports bar is still $0.25 but with the new(ish) poor pay tables. Hopefully someone with recent experience can confirm.

3. hoppyguy

hoppyguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I put in quite a few hours at the Bellagio sports book VP bar in August and I can confirm that they do comp drinks for 25c full coin play. One note about those machines, each one has its own individual progressive. After speaking with the bartenders (Brian and Ced who are great by the way!), they showed me one machine where the quarter progressive was over $2300. It doesn't hurt to ask them what machine to play!

4. sfchris

sfchris Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's very good info, thank you!

5. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, for the Bellegio, we can only play at the Starting Gate Bar @ 25c Full coin, and get comp drinks.

Is the Starting Gate Bar a nice place at the BEL, or is PARIS better visually..:wave:

6. sfchris

sfchris Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man, I spent a night at the starting gate this weekend and it was AWESOME. 25 cent VP play got me JUMBO tumblers of ($15 a glass) scotch. And the bartender there ("Gib") is the man! He's classic las vegas, a total class act - the bartender you always wanted. Definitely still better than any VP bar I have ever played at.

If you are there late night you are right next to the club entrance with all the pretty girls milling about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FloppedASet

FloppedASet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    gonna be stayin there in a few weeks, which bar had the VP, good bartender, and excellent view of the females leavin the club>?

8. shanecrow99

shanecrow99 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He was talking about the "Starting Gate" bar at the Bellagio sports book.

9. sfchris

sfchris Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Elsewhere in the thread, someone mentioned that every machine has it's own progressive so you might want to ask which one is better. I forgot about that and just sat near to the club entrance. Starting at 11pm the girls started lining up.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.