1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Warhol out West: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jimboguy, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I got an e-mail on Friday stating that myVEGAS was now mobile. I hadn't tried myVEGAS yet, I don't even have an mLIFE card yet (I'm mostly a downtown/off-strip guy), but I figured I'd download the free iPhone app and give it a shot. After a few hours of play and getting free bonus chips, I earned enough loyalty points for a free ticket to the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. I figured this will be a nice little non-gambling venture for my upcoming Thanksgiving trip.

My plan is to take the SDX to Bellagio on Friday mid-morning and see the Warhol Out West exhibit. (By the way, does anyone know if the BGFA has a permanent collection, or do they only have rotating exhibits?)
    Then I'll grab some tasty gelato before hopping onto the Route 202 bus to Gold Coast for 6x points on video poker. :wave:

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great plan. I have wanted to do some of the artsier things in Vegas to break up the gambling.

3. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I paid to see the Warhol exhibit. There are interesting pieces, but I didn't think it was worth $16. Your price is right.

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rotating exhibits. The Warhol exhibit runs until Jan 2, 2014. It is not one I would have paid for but it was free thanks to MyVegas.
    My wife and I are not fans of Warhol, but we found the exhibit interesting and informative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.