1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comments on Rock of ages, dancing queen, fantasy?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasqc, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to fill out my nights on upcoming trip( already have tickets for shania and britney) would love some comments on

Fantasy(luxor) saw the show twice before so i know what to expect but has anyone seen it with the new lead singer Jaime Lynch?

Dancing queen at PH I love disco music but we never hear much about this show and i feel like 100$ is a bit much for a "no real stars" show Any discount/coupon out there?

Rock of ages (Venitian) Love hairbands, loved the movie but i have never seen a live musical before Is it a good show worth the 100$+ they are asking Any coupons /discounts out there

Ps i know there are cheaper tickets out there but i wanna be close i dont go to a show unless i have great seats(first 10 rows)

2. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rock of ages is awesome if you like hair bands. very fun show. Also there isnt really any bad seats in the theatre so should be able to find some steals.

3. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rock of Ages is a great show! Great music...and a fun show. If you loved the movie and the music...go!

4. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Haven't seen the other shows but Rock of Ages was fantastic even though I didn't think I'd like it. Has you singing along.

5. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Fantasy in August. Was a very interesting show. We sat front row in the second section. In my opinion better views then the first section. The girl singing then could be who you are talking about I can't remember her name. She was very talented. Also look for the girl named Tracy... Super hot. She might be worth going to see again.

6. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Fantasy on Oct 29, don't remember the singer's name, but she was fantastic. Girlfriend also thought she was great. Great voice, sexy body.

7. Mayoman

Mayoman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rock of Ages was awesome. Better than the movie.

8. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rock of ages is one of the best shows on the strip in my opinion. If you love the hair bands you will love this show. When we went we were able to purchase tickets at he tix 4 tonight booths for about 40% off. Not a bad seat in the house!!!:beer:

9. ARE U SRS?

ARE U SRS? Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Rock of Ages! Last time (watched it twice) I purchased a ticket via tix4tonight for about $75.

At the box office at the Venetian I asked for a good seat and got this view:

[​IMG]

Section 1, Row H Seat 5

Looking forward to see it a third time in February!

10. jlstilp

jlstilp Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dancing Queen was not very good and NOT worth $100. Maybe worth $20 only because of the very good looking dancers. The singing was ok and overall it reminded me of a cruise ship show (which I enjoy on a cruise ship and not paying anything additional and nothing else to see).

Rock of Ages - really enjoyed it!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.