1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Newbie Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bgeorgeee, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bgeorgeee

Bgeorgeee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am brand new to myvegas. A couple of questions, how long does it tend to take to earn something like a buffet? Also, if I get a reward can I have it used by someone other then myself? Meaning can I redeem an award in my spouses name?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on which buffet you are going for, and what your rate of play is.

As for having someone else use a reward you redeem, the answer is no. Your MyVegas account must be linked to your MLife Player's Club account and you will have to show ID in person at the MLife Player's club to redeem.

It is better if your spouse has an account of their own and that way you can each work toward whatever rewards you would like to get (having each of you redeem one reward for a premium buffet like Bellagio or Aria still lets both of you eat for free and is much less in LPs than one of you getting the reward for two entires together).

3. Bgeorgeee

Bgeorgeee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks JR, maybe you can help me with another question. I was just looking at rewards and it seems like a given reward may have two different "prices" for the same thing (e.g. the Bellagio buffet for 2 shows two different prices 136k and 280k) why is that?

Also as my spouse goes on all trips with me and sometimes without me, I assume the first time I purchase a reward I could put their name on the account.

Thanks

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the price difference for the two bellagio buffets is one is for 2 breakfast/lunch and the other one is for 2 dinner buffets

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    g8rb8k8 answered the question about the different reward pricing - you are getting different versions of the reward - you can read the description of what you are getting (and any restrictions on when you can use it) before you purchase.

As for putting your spouse's name on your account, unfortunately that is not how it works - you cannot put another person's name on your account (not even a spouse). Each individual person has to have his or her own account with a unique account number. A couple can LINK their accounts together but you still cannot have more than one name on an actual account. Your spouse would have to have an individual MyVegas account linked to their MLife Player's account and redeem rewards under their own name. Your spouse would be better off playing MyVegas as well and that way you both can redeem rewards when you go - you double the amount of things you can enjoy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.