1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Tuxedo Rental

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by blackjacknut, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For NYE this year we will be attending a private black tie party hosted by our hotel. Last year I rented a tuxedo locally near my hometown and traveled to Vegas with it (which was a pain). Does anyone have experience with renting a tux in Las Vegas for NYE? I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks and wanted to visit a tuxedo rental store to set something up. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could buy one and if you wore it twice, you'd break even.

3. DonkHappens

DonkHappens Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Men's Wearhouse probably your best bet. Get fitted for it where you live then pick it up at one of their locations in Vegas.

4. marcianofan

marcianofan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip I had to buy a suit ( a relative was on his deathbed and I needed a new one when I got back to my hometown) so I went to the men's warehouse on maryland parkway, on a Sunday morning. I got there a few minutes before they opened so I was just looking around, and I saw several guys already lined up to return their tuxes from the night before. The salesman , who was very nice and professional, said that location rents more tuxes than anyother MW in the chain. So make of that what you will but if I needed one in Vegas to rent I think I'd go there.....

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a couple of franchises that allow you to be measured locally but pick up a tuxedo in another state. If Men's Wearhouse has the suit you want at a decent price, and you can get there easily at home and in Vegas, sounds like a winner. But you can check and see if any other formal places near you participate in a national program as well (I'm trying to remember what my sister & BIL used for their wedding because my husband was fitted locally at a small formal shop and the tuxedos were picked up at a small kiosk/shop in the Sears near my sister's house....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.