1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel32

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kesto692000, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are considering booking Hotel 32 for 7 nights in April. As there are only 50 rooms does this mean that it gets booked up early? or can we wait until there is a good offer?
    Also if we just have the basic room can we still use the lounge and the dedicated check-in etc.
    Any other tips / comments on the hotel would also be greatly appreciated.

2. btaller

btaller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was fortunate to stay there last month in a loft. It's hard to say about booking early. While there are only 50 rooms, the demand is not high since many people would prefer to stay at a 5 star hotel for the price point.

I enjoyed staying there much more than the Wynn\Encore or Cosmopolitan. About the same as Aria or Vdara but preferred the access to cheaper food options and pool at Monte Carlo.

Anyone on the floor can use the lounge and the dedicated check-in. They are well worth it (I loved the lounge for grabbing breakfast or quick bottle of water). I'm not sure who can use the airport limo service - I think it's available to all guests.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in a studio last week and really thought it was a good value. I noticed that room availability did evaporate a few weeks prior to arrival. My suggestion, book now and keep checking at their Facebook page, I got a very good deal for our trip and it beat the normal website deals:

https://www.facebook.com/hotel32

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally, for 7 nights, I would do 2 different hotels, to add to the variety, change of pace, excitement, deal, etc.

With a few dozen trips to Vegas, mostly comped, and mostly MGM, we have not done Monte Carlo suites. Have stayed at MC - basic hotel.

5. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No Stress does have a good idea. A four night one, three night other stay would be fun, especially if you wanted to do downtown. Gold Club at Golden Nugget is nice.

As for your question about check in. Use the downstairs VIP lounge when you arrive, you have access to VIP as a 32 guest. Added bonus for Hotel32, the downstairs VIP lounge has free wine from 4:00 to 8:00 PM nightly. This in addition to the usual juice/water. It's a nice way to have a free nightcap or makes for a great meeting point downstairs.

6. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We want to stick to MLife properties as we will hopefully get some of our stay comped and as they are all in the same area of the strip I am not entirely convinced about the hassle of moving hotels.

But thanks to everyone for their feedback, very useful.

7. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there might be a flaw in our plan to stop at hotel32. I assumed that because it was in the Monte Carlo that it was an mlife property but i can't find it listed, could anyone confirm this? Also we have not really used players cards properly before if we gamble 600 a day on slots would this get a room comped?

8. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel32/Monte Carlo is my home when in Vegas and has been for 3 years now. Hotel32 is an MLife property as it is a part of MonteCarlo. $600 a day will not get a room fully comped it may get a partial comp for a Studio in Hotel32. If you are going to book Hotel32 I would book at least a month a head of time. Despite some others comments Hotel32 does fill up. I stay at Hotel32 five times a year and they always seem to be full or nearly full. I have stayed in a Loft and Penthouse, both of which are very nice rooms, especially the Pent.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hotel32 is just anothe floor at Monte Carlo.... totally MGM

10. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a downstairs VIP lounge for Hotel32 guests? Where is it located? Staying at Hotel32 for the first time in December and very much looking forward to it!

11. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "VIP" lounge for Hotel32 is on the 32nd Floor...as you get off the elevators and walk to the reception area, it is on your right.

12. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks blackjacknut. I thought there might be other VIP lounges at Monte Carlo that hotel32 guests have access to in addition to lounge32. Btw, have you stayed at other penthouses on other properties and how do you like the hotel32 pent vs other MGM penthouses? I've been doing a lot of research on Vegas penthouses and the one at hotel32, to me, looks like the best penthouse out of all the MGM properties (eg aria sky suites, bellagio, mirage, etc.) (I'm not necessarily comparing them to skylofts, villas, and other luxury suites that aren't called "penthouses" by the property.)

Also, I personally really like Monte Carlo. You seem to have a great affinity for it too. What do you see are the downsides to the Monte Carlo property and/or staying at hotel32?

13. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mac, there is a VIP lounge on the main floor toward the end of the check in area and next to the elevators. When you arrive, go to that VIP lounge and they will be happy to check you in. All 32 guests have access to this lounge, in addition to the lounge upstairs. Added bonus for the main VIP lounge, they have free wine from 4 - 8 every afternoon.

I have never stayed in any penthouse suites but have stayed at Palazzo - Prestige and Four Seasons. Hotel 32 has just as good of service as those properties and the cost is far less. Not to say that Prestige and Four Seasons do not have advantages, the pool at Four Seasons is outstanding.

14. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome - thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.