1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Steakhouse

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by HardEight, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardEight

HardEight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello.

I'm going to be in Vegas Nov. 21-25 and found a Groupon for this restaurant. Anyone know for sure if it will still be open then? Also, anyone know if they have full menu service at the bar? I will be going solo and don't care too much for dining at a table by myself in most restaurants.

Thank you.

2. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon says:

Expires Dec 15th, 2013. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid with Total Rewards card.

So I assume if they close before 12/15, you would get a refund on your Groupon. I was thinking of buying the deal, but want to be able to use my RCs for any overages. It is not clear what they mean by "Not valid with Total Rewards card"- does this mean they will not give you the TR discount on your meal or does it mean you can't use RCs to pay remainder of your bill or both? :confused2:

3. Wifarmer

Wifarmer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there last week. My opinion was that the food and service were both very forgetalbe. There were 6 of us and we all got something different and nobody was head over heals about their food. The BEST part was the basket of bread that was simply fantastic!! As far as drinks, we had evetyhing from lemon martini's, dirty martini's, beer, and a couple others so the bar seemed to be full service.

4. hearRN

hearRN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought the Groupon for Bally's steakhouse but before I did I called to see if the it will be open during my stay next week, Nov. 5th-9th. Websites are saying that it will be closing "this fall" to make way for BLT Steak.

I called the Steakhouse to see if they will be open the week I am there and their response was "as of now there is no date for the closing" That was the best answer she could give me.

Now some of the press releases are saying the Steakhouse is losing early "next year".

Hope this helps.

5. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just there a few days ago. We talked to everybody and told them how so many of us are upset about it. Our waiter that we have had a bunch of times said sometime after the first of the year but they haven't been given a date yet but were told they would have jobs----------8 months later. Who the hell can not work for 8 months and wait. He said most have been there over 25 years and the least was 10 years. You could tell they all hated talking about it. I'm reallt thinking about making a trip to the last day if I can find out in time.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will probably be slowly picked off by other restaurants in the chain instead of laid off entirely waiting for the new place.

7. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe except they have stayed so long because they like that type of resturant and very few are around anymore. Circuscircus and top of Binnions steakhouses are the only ones that come to mind.

8. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope it is after first of the year would like to enjoy sterling brunch one last time in december before they change things..

9. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Is the Steakhouse still open? They are still listed on the Bally's website. Going next week and we were going to try Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris, but my dad loves Bally's Steakhouse and if it is still open, would love to go there for one last hurrah.

10. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there about 10 days ago and it was open. 2 lb whole Maine lobster for $65 :)

11. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's getting very close. When I was there in Oct, they were not sure except sometime after the first of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.