1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can Wife and I each redeem a show ticket....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Fuddrucker, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuddrucker

Fuddrucker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

About to buy two show tickets to KA. I have a MyVegas account and so does my wife. We also each have our own Mlife cards and numbers BUT our Mlife account is linked. I wanted to be sure that if I purchase one KA ticket with my MyVegas account and a second KA ticket with my wifes MyVegas account that when I call to redeem them they will let me.

I wanted to call and tell them I have two tickets to redeem on separate accounts and that we want seats next to each other, and give them our individual Mlife numbers but am worried that they may say that I can't do that even though all is separate but our accounts are linked and that would be a problem.

Anyone do this before without issue?

Thanks!

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why don't you just tell them the situation when you call and explain that your wife will be redeeming a ticket as well and you are requesting that the seats be together - then when you are done redeeming your seat, hand the phone to your wife and let her redeem hers. There is no reason the person handling the reservations can't find two seats together. Also, having a linked account has no effect on reserving the seats because even though your accounts are linked, you each have unique membership card numbers.

3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Won't be a problem at all and your wife doesn't even need to be there, like you said, you just need to have her redemption code. I actually did while back and not even with a spouse, just a friend, so two different last names, from two different states. It is all about the redemption codes and Mlife account numbers.

4. Fuddrucker

Fuddrucker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of calling first and asking but I have been told things on the phone before with (not with MyVegas) other things and then when I call back to do what I was told I could do, a different person tells me otherwise.

Just wanted to hear from others who have had the experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.