1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to purchase tickets for the LOVE show at Mirage?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by SUMMER1DREAM, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUMMER1DREAM

SUMMER1DREAM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,
    I'm looking for advice on the best place to buy tickets to see the show LOVE at the Mirage. There are three of us and I also wandered if there are any 'bad' seats to avoid when buying?
    Is it best to buy before our trip or when we get there?
    Thanks a million.
    :cheers:

2. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it a couple years ago(awesome) with my brother and mom. We had front row seats.....bad decision....you have to look up the entire time. As we were scouting the entire place, it looked like the higher up the better so you can see the entire show as the stage is raised. This is just my opinion. However the higher up the cheaper they get.

3. SUMMER1DREAM

SUMMER1DREAM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks so much. This is great information. I have seen the linkl on here to book direct with the mirage or there seems to be lots of ticket websites but not too sure how safe they are.
    Last time we were in Vegas although we have never taken in a show we notices long long queues at ticket booths but again dont want to be disappointed either.
    I'll finish now as I'm just waffling on...thanks again...

4. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In August the best price I could find was by calling MGM ticket office and ask about the Cirque summer offer. Tix4Tonight was lower than any of the websites I checked and the first set of prices I was offered over the phone. When I asked them about the Cirque summer offer we ended up at $71.45 all fees included for the cheapest tier.

We were satisfied with the seat location and view. There were better seat locations available, we chose the least expensive option. I had seen it before in a 2nd tier location and didn't feel like the experience was any less due to seat location this time around.

Search for Cirque promotions on-line before going and if finding the best price is a goal, I wouldn't purchase until getting to Vegas and knowing which night you want to go.

5. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelzoo has tickets for $50 off. Really not a bad seat in the house...have seen it 4 times from all different sections...I'd suggest mid level price seats. Fantastic show...best in Vegas IMO.

6. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As to where to sit, even though there is not a "bad" seat anyway, you should follow these rules:

1. Sit in the 200s because there will be a point in the show where the 100s will have their view obscured.

2. Try to sit on the "long" sides of the theater (so the two sides where there are three sections). This is because one of the acts is technically not "in the round" and your experience will be better if you are sitting perpendicular to the set.

So by these rules, you should try to get seats in sections 200-202 and 207-209. The house seats saved for comps/VIPs are in the first two rows of section 200 and 209.

Here's the seating chart:
    http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/love/pdf/seating-plan.pdf

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The ONLY place I would buy seats is via Mirage. No sense in dealing with anyone else.

The only place that tends to have long lines is the HalfPrice Ticket places. Shows like LOVE are not there much anyways.

Read GREGRIOS sticky above about seating. At LOVE there are almost no bad seats. First time to LOVE, do not sit down front.

Unless Vegas is extra busy, you will not find a problem getting seats after you get there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.