1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Advice on planning a New Vegas Wedding

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Balon31312, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balon31312

Balon31312 Guest

Hi! I'm new here, and I've signed up to ask a couple of quick (and urgent) questions. I'd appreciate any help.

What is the difference between a freelancer and a production company when it comes to Las Vegas engagement photography? I need to know, because I've been told the differences are paramount.

How do I find a Las Vegas engagement photography, and is there anything I should know that may affect my decisions? I realize that's kinda vague, but I want to eliminate any and all snags that may pop up, so I'm trying to cover all my bases with this question.

Why do I need to hire someone for Las Vegas engagement photography? This is mainly for my significant other. I've been told (and told, and told...) that it is necessary, but I don't really see why. I figured we could save money having it done ourselves.

How to decide when it comes to Las Vegas engagement photography? Say, I've got two businesses neck and neck, and I'm trying to choose who I should let work for me, what should be some tie breakers I need to watch out for? Or more importantly, are there ways for me to notice scam artists ahead of time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.