1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots CET $75,000 Slot Tournaments

Discussion in 'Slots' started by GPIII, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPIII

GPIII Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had several offers to play in these slot tourneys held at different properties. Does anyone have any experience to share. Didn't get much
    when I called. I.E are they timed, any actual cash, well run? Thanks for your help.

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to a VP tournament 3 weeks ago. Very nice. They paid 400 out of 600 entries. There were 3 sittings, each lasted 10 minutes. Total points from 3 sessions resulted in your prize.
    They give you money voucher for prizes that you need to play in machines. What you win you keep.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have played in several of the 150k Vegas CET slot tournaments. Three 10 min. sessions played over 2 days= total score. No cash winners (all FP). But they usually do pay several hundred places. Sometimes you get a small amount of FP up front with the tournament invite :thumbsup: They are well run but nothing fancy. They sometimes give out small treats (chocolates, etc.) at each round. The last one I played at in Aug. also had an open bar :beer:!! Oh I forgot- everyone won FP in that last one because they had such a small turn out!

4. sdrawkcab si eman yM

sdrawkcab si eman yM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Tahoe, I was there too! What place did you finish? I hit 4 Aces w/o kicker in 2nd round, and had 900 points on round 3 to just finish outta top 50 (350 FP for I think 10-50th place) and "settled" for $75 FP.
    To refer to the original poster, the slot tourneys are really nice, and at this time of year, you can expect that there will NOT be a huge turnout, thus you're very likely to be in the money somewhere. Good luck, but not too much cause there's one here this coming Tuesday/Wednesday that I'll be playing in :thumbsup:

5. jjovans

jjovans Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET tournaments

These are quite fun and you never know. Last April I tried my first video poker tournament ever and won (and am a novice VP player). Hit a royal after holding a Q of hearts. Was given 15,000 in FP. With only 2 days left in our trip, needless to say, that those 2 days were surreal. And now invited to the millionmaker tourney in november. Wish me luck!!!

6. jjovans

jjovans Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET tournaments

PS...at the end of the 2 days came home with over 12,000 cash

7. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

8. sdrawkcab si eman yM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tahoe, that was super sweet to be right there next to the tourney.
    jjovans, CONGRATULATIONS! Wow. You mind if I asked what kind of slots (I assume slots) you played with that money??? I won $2000 in FP back in March, and the thought of "oooooh let's hit the high limit room" was an incredible rush, but $15,000?!? Please share :nworthy:

9. jjovans

jjovans Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET tournaments

Tried all kinds but the one the was the kindest was the green machine :)

10. sdrawkcab si eman yM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was just a $75,000 slot tourney at Flamingo Tuesday/Wednesday, and the prize pool was based on 600 entrants, and only 334 people showed up.
    Like I posted before, your odds to get a great finish are increased after summertime is over.

11. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    green machine green machine green machine!!!!

12. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they reduce the prize pool amount since they received so few participants?

13. sdrawkcab si eman yM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes sir they do. Originally is was top 500 win at least $50 FP. With 334, everyone got paid at least $30 FP, top prize was still $10,000...Overall is looked to be about half of the original prize pool, which seems right with roughly half the people they were hoping for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.