1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone use Enterprise "We'll Pick You Up?"

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TIMSPEED2, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was able to score $10 per day Rental while in Vegas, 12/26-12/30
    However, it was via Enterprise on Flamingo & Decatur...
    My question is, has anyone used the "We'll Pick You Up" ?
    We're gonna stay at MSS on Thursday night, then friday switch over to GoldCoast...We were planning on taking RTC from MSS to the Enterprise office...but if they'll pick us up and take us there...
    Thanks in advance

2. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely. Most of our marriage we've shared one car, so we rented the odd time we needed a 2nd vehicle. Never had a problem. The fact that they pick you up was a huge help to us.

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not in Vegas but a few months ago I had to take my car to the body shop. They picked me up and took me back to their office to get my rental. When my car was ready I drove the rental back to their office and they gave me a ride to the body shop.

Very nice and convenient, will use them anytime I need a rental.

4. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe they'll go from the Flamingo & Decatur location to MSS though....they only pick up from a limited vicinity and I'm guessing that would be out of the zone. You may want to look at a different location if you wish to do this (but than you may have problems on the return if you are looking for a ride back).

Honestly, the location on Flamingo is close enough that you may want to consider walking it....temps will be low enough in December that it shoudl be a comfortable trek and a little exercise while in Vegas never hurts (although you don't want too much of it!)

5. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might just do that...just ride the bus to GoldCoast, then walk to the office.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're joking right?

Edit: well I guess it's like 6 miles but that doesn't sound like fun at all.

7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have used the one on west flamingo without problem on multiple trips when staying at Orleans..Very customer oriented. JUST DOWN THE STREET FROM GC. Good luck

8. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, its just a little less than a mile

http://mapq.st/17a0WH1

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read it as he wanted to get picked up at MSS, and you suggested walking. That's where I got my 6 miles from.

10. callahanha

callahanha Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I plan on using the "I'll pick you up" in January. My question is do you tip the person and how much?

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it 7 years ago...no issues then.

12. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the $9.99 enterprise weekend special booked for Nov 15-18 and I will be calling to have them pick me up at the El Cortez and take me to the enterprise location on west Sahara, it hasn't been a problem in the past. If you are concerned give your chosen location a call and ask them.

13. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They may do that but I rented a car from enterprise on that special and the only location that would pick up from the Venetian did not offer the special. So I cancelled. That was around Labor Day.

14. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, if they'll come get us from MSS, I plan to tip them a fiver, since it'd cost us $4 to ride the bus over...

15. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tim,

A few weeks ago a friend of mine had a reservation with the same location and they had no problem with picking him up at the Rio. I believe that they also let him drop the car at the airport on his way out of town.

16. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not in Vegas, but I did get a great deal on a car from an Enterprise that was not the closest one. When I called them day-of to pick up, they said the could not. However, they just transferred my reservation (and the price) to my nearest Enterprise, and they did pick me up.

:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.