1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Steakhouse in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm headed there next month and would like everyone's opinion on the best steakhouse in Vegas. I've been to BRAND in Monte Carlo (excellent) and to Strip House at PH. I was thinking about trying that one at Mandalay Bay.

July 19th - July 24th
  2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want a real "Old Vegas" steakhouse, try the Golden Steer on Sahara, just west of the Strip.

3. carterguy80

carterguy80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would rate the steakhouses I've been to in this order. I usually order a strip or a ribeye.

1. SW Steakhouse @ WYNN
    2. Foundation Room @ Mandalay Bay It's not a legit steakhouse, but the atmosphere, and the steak was amazing.
    3. Prime @ Bellagio
    4. Gordon Ramsay's STEAK @ Paris
    5. Tender @ Luxor

4. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or, here's a thought......

you could search this forum for "best steakhouse" and read the eleventy-million threads that asked the exact same question!

5. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does seem this has been tread over a lot lately -- can't go to Vegas without hitting a steakhouse! I'll once again put in my vote for StripSteak. Absolutely fantastic every single time.

6. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. Prime. Best dining experience of my life
    2. SW
    3. Stripsteak

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone is gonna give you a different answer.

I think Gordon Ramsey is the new standard in Vegas. I haven't heard a bad thing about it. I haven't had a chance to eat there yet!

I really like Stripsteak at Mandalay Bay (very modern and sleek place, they give you a "french fry course" instead of bread, very cool and different), and Delmonicos at the Venetian (Emeril's place, it's delicious!). My parents really like Strip House at PH. I haven't been though.

Best budget steak I've had is Tender at Luxor, for 2 people no alcohol, ordering off the menu, (no prix fix or anything) you can escape under $175. It was good, great service, nice atmosphere. Versus ordering off the menu at Stripsteak would be closer to $300

Honestly I haven't had a bad steak anywhere somewhat high end (4, 5 star hotel). But I haven't had "THE best steak ever" anywhere yet.

8. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second this

9. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time we were in Vegas we ate at center cut steakhouse in the flamingo and it was as good as ANY steak I have ever had, anywhere! And it's inexpensive also.. (in the neighborhood of $150 for the both of us!)

Seriously, try this place out, you WILL NOT be disappointed~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.