1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET live auction day 2

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn it the styrofoam gold rat already sold and it was only $50 I would have gone to $100 :cry::grrr:

but there is still a wood pizza oven, a Price Is Right sign, a 60oz vodka pitcher :eek: and some cool whiskey glasses

I did not see the Mercedes :rolleyes2:

3. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to get a pair of wall sconces at the Stardust auction. You know, the ones that line the hallway of the hotel? Light up the room number beside the door? They must have had a couple thousand of them? I figured maybe a $50 to $100 investment at the absolute max, shipping included. A bit looney, but, still OK. And hopefully my husband could wire them up to work somewhere in the house. Oh I was soooooo wrong.

I signed up as a bidder, and planned my week around the auction. The prices on those suckers shot up like you wouldn't believe. So, I started looking at other stuff, anything. A clock radio, a fake plant, an omelet pan...whatever man. And even that stuff was going crazy high. Granted that was 2006-2007 before the economy went in the toilet.

4. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found it!
    Mercedes-Benz-2003-PRISTINE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.