1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FRUGAL suggestions for a present for the wife

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are moving from NC to Washington State. We're moving in February and in planning the move we were trying to figure out some places to stop at along the way.
    I kept suggesting Vegas, she kept shooting me down, (she loves LV too, but we were just there a few months ago for a week)

The other day she surprised me by finding a good deal on a 3 night stay in Las Vegas. :kiss:

Now, since this stay isn't a part of a vacation, and is just a long layover on our drive across the country, we don't have a big budget by any means. In fact as of right now we're not really planning to have any money outside of food, cabs/bus, and a little bit for gambling. We plan on taking as much advantage of free attractions & people watching as possible.

She loves going to shows. She'd love to see Penn & Teller @ Rio or one of the Cirque shows, but those may be out of budget for us this trip.
    Any recommendations on cheap shows that are good, either comedy or magic shows?

:wink2: - SSS

2. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    V at Planet Hollywood. Dirt cheap and very entertaining. It has a little bit of everything; magic, comedy, singing, acrobats, etc. etc. The comedy portion had me squirting beer out of my nose. :thumbsup:

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could both start playing MyVegas. You may have enough time to earn enough Loyality Points for a Cirque show.

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this would be my suggestion too

5. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mac king was fun and entertaining. They are always handing out show tickets coupons outside of Harras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.