1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PH: what is the room with the HUGE tub?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LV_Bound, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One stay at PH we has a room with a mini living room and a bathroom with a HUGE tub. It wasn't a jacuzzi because no jets it was an actual large round tub that could easily fit like 5 adults.

Is that the strip suit?

If not, does anyone have recent photos of the strip suit?

2. mckevin32

mckevin32 Low-Roller

Sounds like the strip suite we were in a few years ago. Round tub like 7' in diameter. Sorry, no pics.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. We have been staying in the Vista room last few stays and although the living quarters are smaller we like the bathroom set up better.

Also was going to ask the host for an upgraded room but if the Strip Suite is the next upgrade I may just skip the request.

4. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One question about the strip suite:

Is it true that there is no door between the main room and the bathroom? Ive read that somewhere.

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, no door but there is a door for the toilet.
    I will say not having a door was a bit of an issue because the shades in the bathroom are a bit transparent and at night it let in a lot of light.
    Since there wasn't a bathroom door no way to keep it out.

6. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy! So i step out of the shower and my buddy, chilling on the bed, can see my pale butt? How stupid is that? :confused2:

I totally have to upgrade to a Panoramic suite. Does anyone know how much more it is?

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With this room there is a small living area with another TV and 2 chairs so I would suspect they would be there.

Overall I didn't like it because of the extra light at night and the fact the room seemed dark as though just not enough lighting in the place.

I prefer the Vista room which is smaller (no extra tv or living small living area) but has a really nice bathroom. If the Panaramic suite is too much you may want to try for the Vista.

8. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow thanks for helping. I will try to get the panorama suite.

Does anyone know how much more it regular is or guess how much more it is?

9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried doing a price comparison for the Panaromic room but on their web site they have it sold out for every month. I suspect they have limited rooms of this type and the prices probably vary drastically throughout the day.

10. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont even think you can book it online. They probably take suite reservations only via phone.

I hope its around 75 a night.. I would feel very comfortable paying 75 a night... :)

11. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cannot book a Panarama Suite online. It can only be booked over the phone, through a host, or as un upgrade at the check in desk. A year ago I paid the upgrade fee at the front desk and it was an extra $350 a night on the weekend.

12. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been comped the 2br panorama suite a couple times and it's pretty sweet for a place to hang out with friends. The one issue is that lots of things were broken in the room.

For example, the first trip the iPod Dock was broken, the bumper pool table was missing one of the bumpers. On the 2nd trip, the fridge didnt work, there was only 1 or 2 ping pong balls without dents in them, etc.

Also, the couches surrounding the tv are super uncomfortable. They look nice but not great to sit in.

All said, I still love them for a large group. This next trip my host is hooking us up with a 4br apex suite.

13. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually upon further review, i stayed in the 2br boulevard suite, and not panorama. based on the pics, the panorama suite does seem a bit tight for a large # or people because of how the room is shaped. Boulevard suite will def. feel more roomy (because its larger/shape of room)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.