1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest Credit??

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by stackinchips, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm still pretty new to SW as they just began service to my local airport. I booked a flight a couple months back, then rebooked a couple weeks later when the price dropped on my flight. My understanding is that I receive a credit for the difference that I can use for a future flight correct? (It was a Wannagetaway fare if that matters?).

I've already taken the flight, but I'm not seeing where my credit is showing on my account and it hasn't been refunded to my CC. Am I missing something? Do they not give you a credit? Any seasoned SW'ers out there?

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct you get a credit that must be used by one year from the date of the initial purchase. The credit will issued using the confirmation number of the original flight.

There are no credits back to the charge card.

Go the SWA site and in the top right is a "travel tools" drop down menu. Look for "travel funds" balance. Your credit show be there with the original confirmation #.

3. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As an added note: SWA does not show a list of your credits (in Travel Tools) nor can they look them up for you (I have asked). You must have your confirmation number and enter it to be able to look up the credit amount or use a credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.