1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Salone Suite...are they fountain view?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by GeorgeandTheBear, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked one of these in January. Are they all fountain view or do I need to ask for it. The website doesn't specify.

2. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They can be both and if it is facing the fountains the description will include the words :cheers: Lake Side.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there's not all anything at the B that's fountain view. in fact only 1/3 of the rooms/suites in the hotel are fountain view, so it's much more likely that you won't get it.

4. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will say fountain view or partially obscured fountain view. Since the Salones are at the ends of the halls, only the main tower strip side (of course) sees the fountains, albeit a bit from an angle.
    The spa tower's view of the lake is blocked and even the Salones on the far southwest end of the spa tower have a bit of an obstructed view.
    If you want a fountain view make sure it's main tower.

5. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not actually ever been to the Bellagio. But I'm going next year and am also looking to stay in one of their Salone Suites.

On their website I saw 2 options:

Salone Suite

and

Salone Fountain View Suite

So you'll have to select the fountain view one. It's about $30 more per night on the dates im going.

6. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't see the "Fountain View" option. Oh well, I guess we'll see what we can get when we get there. We are going the Sun-Thurs before the Super Bowl. Looks to be a relatively slow time, allowing my cheap a$$ to treat my wife to somewhere nice for a change :kiss:

7. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That may well be because they are all taken.

8. Jennie Utah

Jennie Utah Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is also the option of staying at the Cosmopolitan. We recently spent three nights in a terrace suite facing the fountain and the strip. The terrace was nice to relax on and the veiw was great especially at night. We have stayed at the Bellagio a few times, however, I find you might have a better chance getting that view from there neighbor next door. We did.

9. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in one in Sept in the main tower that had the partial view. We could see half of the lake and the rest of the window/s in the room looked towards Aria and Cosmo and down on the Bellagio pool complex. I actually really liked looking out at the pools and all the landscaping they have out there. It also had a pretty large window in the bathroom over the jetted tub that looked out at the fountains.

I know a lot of people rave about the fountain view but ut really wasn't that big of a deal for me. Something about watching them thru a window 30 stories high and hearing them on TV just doesn't do it for me but hey...just like everything else in Vegas, to each their own:wave:

They are very nice rooms...on par with the rooms at Encore if you've ever stayed there. The salon suite is about 100 sq ft larger but they're both basically called a suite and neither really are....just a nice large room with everything you'll need and then some.

The only negative is they are all corner rooms which means they're on the outside/end of the towers so it's a long haul form the elevator to your room.

Either way....your wife will love it, I know mine did.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.