1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is there a club with no line?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Snowbelle3, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear about greasing/tipping bouncers, male-female ratios, long artificially-held lines, rude pretentious bouncers, high cover, guest list lines that are longer than regular lines....

I really want to club in Vegas but I am not willing to go through all the hurdles.

I usually stick to lounges because the ease of movement in and out and back again is excellent, but are there any nightclubs (as opposed to lounges) with no or small lines? It does not matter to me whether this club is "hot" or not. Also, maybe there are specific times I can go to nightclubs when the lines are much less or non-existent?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes go very eaerly like 10 pm or after 1 am you will avoide most of the mess.also weekdays are better

voodoo is always easy to get in and body english at hard rock is mostly dead so no proplem there.

lax late at nite no lines

anything at the palms is also easy to get in and if your a girl your free just contact them and poke around it will work out

i showed up at tao at 1 am on a friday no line no nothing you can breeze in.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You want a club with no line and no cover? I don't think that's possible.

If you have a host, they can get you a on a list with the club host so that you won't have to wait in line, but then you are going to pay a big cover (e.g., table). If you play enough, you can get your host to cover that cost as a comp on the back end, but even still, you are going to tip at least a couple hundred dollars (which maybe you can split with friends).

I guess maybe you can try and get there when a club first opens and beat the line or at least get there when the line is short. But you're right about the artificially created lines, so you will stay wait, even if you are in front. And you'll stay pay a cover.

Only people I know that have gotten into a vegas club with no wait and no cover are people there for conventions and their company, group, whatever has rented the place out for a private party.

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sure it is, you just have to go to a club nobody wants to go to or at a time nobody wants to go.

5. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But even then, there is a cover.

The plans have changed
  6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

Tipping a doorguy is always an easy way in. There aren't really any CLUBS in vegas that don't have a line. You really need to go about 930 and try to be up front. The biggest thing is how many guys and girls in the group and how much your willing to spend to get in.

7. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On your next trip, if you ever want to go to a top club, message me. I'll refer you to promoter/management people I know at Marquee, Light, XS and Hakkasan. I know you usually go solo and just want to check these places out. You should never have to pay.

I know women that go to Vegas all the time and never ever have paid to get in the top Vegas clubs. They even have this Marquee Q cards given to some women who frequent Vegas often that get them in anytime of the night, any day. LOL.

I've followed your posts and trips in the past and I know you want the deals of Vegas. Take advantage of experiencing these top places at no cost. If the promoter is actually at the club and you get to meet him, they even have comp tickets for drinks to give out. They have a certain allotment per night.

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fiance and her gf's got into Pure and Haze in July on separate nights for free by running into one of the promoters on the strip looking to fill up his guest list.

If you are willing to pay a bouncer to get in just go pre sales tix at whatever club you desire. Done that multiple times with no probs and quicker lines.

9. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info guys! Promoters, times, specific places, hosts...gotcha :thumbsup:

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how many people in your group? that's a variable to

11. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am usually solo lasvegaslimodriver.

Albertcolen, do you have an idea of a list of these clubs no one wants to go to (paperposter mentioned some places as well)?

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    solo female you will get in to what ever you want.

13. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh ok thanks for the info!

Will I have to wait online?

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will i win a million dollars if i could answer any of those question i would be richer

only way to ever know is show up a see what happens

15. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used this website the last time we went to Vegas and we're using it again later this month: http://www.freevegasclubpasses.com/. This got us onto the guest list at Pure with hardly any wait to get in. I think the way it works is the clubs pay club promoters to bring in people and one was very enterprising and started this site to make it easier to get people to sign up.

16. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. Sco, you won't get whatever you want (as suggested in the previous post) unless you have a connection. Or unless you spend some significant money. Money or connections are what gets you to the front of the club line in vegas

The plans have changed
  17. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I'm in town when you are, if you are by yourself I will walk in with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.