1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Gold checkin Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by brit2vegas, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, on our last trip I climbed to the dizzy heights of Gold with Mlife. I know you are all impressed, and I am expecting MGM to send the corporate helicopter to pick us up from LAS when we arrive this weekend.

I am aware of the invited guest line at Bellagio, ( I assume there will be some sort of welcoming commitee/parade), however we then move to Monte Carlo, is it the same deal there?

Also, I dont have my Mlife card:eek:, do I need to go get a replacement before check in?

Thanks all for your help

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would get a card before check in...

EDIT: You dont NEED your card, but I once went into the VIP check-in at Excal with my pearl card (I was Gold but had not picked up my new card yet) and I could tell they were annoyed since the VIP is only for Gold and up...and I did not receive an upgrade

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been a few years since I stayed at MC, but I think they have a separate little room for their invited guest and VIP checkin. Its next to the lobby. And when I used it last a few years ago, you did not need your card. I was already in their system as checking in there

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    usually the code is on your res so having your card means nothing. I never show my card at check-in.

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is the VIP check in... the OP is gold MLife so they would use the MLife line at the front desk, its to the far right end of the front desk near the guest elevators and the food court.

6. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed at MC in August, the check in girl told me that since I was gold I could check in at the little room off to the right of the normal check in. The room is not labelled, but is for gold and above, according to her.

7. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am only pearl but my host has me check in in the VIP check in room at Monte Carlo. So it's not only for you really important gold level and up players. But also for us little old pearls. :) ( I say that joking)
    But I think they will invite players based on theo and not only on tier just like comps.

I know some of you are asking why the hell does a pearl card member have a host. Well I have gone to Vegas at the end of Oct for the last two or three years now. Right after points reset to zero. Each time I get just below the gold level, like right there. But this trip I'm making gold I tell ya. Just like a Olympian I'm going for gold!

8. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your help:beer:

9. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh, the invited guest check-in line. People say tiers don't matter, but I'm guessing whoever claims that has also never waited in a ridiculously long checkin line (especially at Aria). Or buffet line... Or cafe line...

10. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are gold and up or have a host, you can use the VIP checkin at MC.

11. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, I love budging in front of line. I remember several weeks ago after the Mayweather fight, lines were so long for taxi and cafe Bellagio. Too bad for the poor people waiting so long in line to have me budge in front of them. :poke:

12. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got some evil eyes cutting to the front of the line of Aria's cafe last time I did it. I enjoyed it way too much. :cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.