1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

St. Pierre VS Hendricks Predictions??

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by RiddickBull, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking about going to Vegas for the UFC fight to place a nice wager on GSP. He is -245. I want to bet on GSP, but has been out for a while before his last fight. I think GSP will win by UD.

What are your predictions?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    he's been out so long, it's hard to know how sharp he'll be. but considering how long it's been since he lost, it would seem to be a good bet. but Silva vs Weidman would have seemed to be a good bet too ...

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think GSP wins, I put a small bet on Weidman to upset Silva as I often bet underdogs and I just thought Silva was due to lose. I dont feel the same about GSP, he is such a physical freak in the division he manages to win without fighting. GSP always maintains best position, doesnt get in range of strikes and doesnt go punch for punch or toe to toe w anyone. He completely controls the fight. Hendricks will be trying to knock his head into the the third row and knows that is the only way he can win. GSP obviously knows this as well. GSP by decision.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm just afraid to put a large wager on GSP since he has been out for so long.

5. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GSP is way too safe to end up like Silva. Physical edge: GSP, Mental edge: GSP. The guy out wrestles Olympic wrestlers and literally out boxed Diaz. I'm no fan of GSPs but I can't see him lose this to anything but a lucky punch.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.