1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Repeating Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lvpeg, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With most rewards, is it limited to one per lifetime, or one per 90 day period? In the details, it say 1 per MyVegas player. I have redeemed the 2 premium KA tickets in June, can I "buy" them again for December? I can't seem to find an answer to this.

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I understand, you can only buy 1 reward at it's current value, with the exception being bonus nights at hotels (limit 3). However, if the price has gone up on the reward, it is considered a new reward and you should be able to buy it.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is correct.

If it says "1 per player", you can only have 1... of that particular "batch."

No one knows when a new "batch" has taken over in their system. But if the price or terms have changed, it is considered a new batch and you can buy another.

It is easiest to just try to buy it. It will tell you if you are unable to get another one. If it lets you buy it, you are in!

4. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. It seems many go up in price, so able to repeat alot of the rewards.

5. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've also bought two of the same reward, months apart, for the same 'price tag'. I think that's what the poster above meant by "batches". However, there's no way to tell when a new batch as appeared, unless the cost is different, which isn't always the case.

I agree with the suggestion to just try to buy it, and if it allows you, then you can. I imagine you can since the KA tickets went up in price recently.

Good luck!
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.