1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage: Two bedroom tower suite vs. Two bedroom penthouse

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rdunc311, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdunc311

rdunc311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have information about the differences between rooms? Currently, the offer that I have would be about a $400 difference between the suite and the penthouse and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to spend the extra $400 or to just save it.

Any help is appreciated.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the B also has the tower suite and Penthouse suite. they're the same room, the difference over there is the Pent is in the main tower and the tower suite is in the spa tower. I assume it's similar at Mirage i.e. location is the difference. since I don't think they have 2 towers at Mirage, probably the Pent is on the higher floors.

3. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Room-wise, they layout is identical with the penthouse having higher ceilings and nicer furniture. There are a few benefits such as complimentary limo service and VIP check-in that may be nice depending on whether or not you already get them. It really depends on how much you are willing to spend to determine how much it's worth and for how many nights that $400 upgrade charge covers. Here's a list of benefits the penthouse gets for you to decide for yourself:

4. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, it all depends on what you want in the two rooms.

If you have two or three people staying there and nobody is related and you can share a bed, get the penthouse.

If you have two or three people staying there and nobody is related and you don't really want to share a bed and assume someone can just sleep on the couch....get the Tower room.

The Tower 1 and 2 BR's have a MUCH, MUCH better couch situation than the Penthouses do.

I think the only really noticeable perk the Penthouse has over the Tower is that...it's the Penthouse, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.