1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NY NY - VIP Lounge?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JosieCat, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any kind of a VIP Lounge at NY NY. If yes, who has access to it. I am staying on a host offer in November. If yes, what's in there. Do they have coffee?

I totally dropped the ball at my last stay at Bellagio. It never occurred to me as I was on the hunt for coffee at 4:00 a.m. that I probably could have got it from the VIP Lounge - which I assume is open 24 hours.

2. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is a VIP check-in lounge next to the escalator leading to the parking garage and conference center, and single-serve coffee is available there. But it is usually closed from 9 to 9 each night, as I recall. The America restaurant nearby is open 24 hours, though.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I will head into America to get my coffee if I decide not to bring my coffee pot along.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an aside, the Bellagio VIP lounge is not 24 hour. Or at least it wasn't earlier this summer when I had a pre-6am checkout. I think I also recall walking in there later one evening and seeing the attendant packing up the bar and coffee, but it was pretty late

I Need Spa
  5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I just assumed that you would have VIP's checking in at all hours - that the lounge would be open 24 hours.

6. waspie

waspie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio VIP closes at midnight, I believe. I'm pretty sure they don't open again until 7 am.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With so very few VIP checking in off hours, they just let them use the regular desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.