1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Offers - Where are they??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vm00515, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vm00515

vm00515 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently went to Vegas for the first time back in August. I did very well there, gambled a ton, and won $9,000. I was able to get everything comped off my room bill. Everyone that I talk to that has been to Vegas keeps telling me that I am going to start receiving all these offers to come back. Well... where are they? I know it's only been a little over a month. I would love to hear everyone's experience with this.

Maybe I didn't do as well I thought... here are my Mlife stats:

Pearl level, 56,639 tier credits;

I can get some discounts on room through the Mlife website, but nothing of significance. Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it's only Sept. Mlife works about 2-3 months behind. give it a couple of months and you still start to receive offers.

but if you're planning a trip you can always just call up the hotel you want to visit and tell them when you want to come and see what they will do.

however 57k TCs over a few days isn't really that much. that's only about $1900 theo. so not absolutely nothing, but it's not like you're suddenly going to get these amazing offers.

3. vm00515

vm00515 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping that was the answer I would hear. Thanks.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it took about 2.5 months before I received my first offers from Players Club (the predecessor to MLife).

As was said: offers do depend on how much gambling you did, but also important is if you spread your gambling around (IE: did you earn all your 56K in TCs mostly at one property or from playing at all their different properties) and as well what time of year it is - they technically want you to come back any time of the year, but when things are slow they REALLY want you to come back so September to November are usually pretty light for offers because they are busy times in Las Vegas, whereas January to early March, late March to end of April and then June to August are a little slower for Las Vegas so more and better offers usually come out then.

5. vm00515

vm00515 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I probably played about 90% of my money at MGM alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.