1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

From Vital Vegas

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by xmarksx, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too funny. I think Drunk Scott does a very good job with Vital Vegas. Really like the site. So if you see this, Thanks Scott.

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get why that's moronic. Different age and times. It looks like the bear was menacing a party of gold prospector's and they probably could have used the meat and the hide.

I think the web site owner is the moron here.

I've walked past there twice and saw that mural both times.

Why doesn't anyone mention that on the other side of the Glitter Gulch sign, "brunettes' is spelled "brunnettes"?

While we are at it, in front of the Golden Gate is a photo montage of the girls and the most prominent one is a girl named "Gaby". I had the pleasure of being at Gaby's 3 Card Poker table 3 years ago. I have not seen her since. She was even more beautiful and fun in person and I developed a huge crush. Anyone seen her lately? I did not see her in August.

4. Inkslinger

Inkslinger Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing this! I guess the humor isn't universal.

5. Inkslinger

Inkslinger Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate the kind words!

6. Inkslinger

Inkslinger Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't disagree that the Web site owner is a moron. Although, perhaps we just find different things funny?

7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I just have a greater appreciation of history. He said "shot the bear for no apparent reason". I just gave you two very apparent reasons.

Maybe I should be staggering drunk to get it and even that would elicit nothing more than a slightly amused chuckle.

8. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sigh,

1, Ink Slinger, I enjoyed the post and laughed about the way you presented the hidden little item that may (or may not) have been intentional on the part of the artist who created the mural. If it was intentional I think it hilarious. I truly enjoy Vital Vegas and think it is great!

2, Breeze, look at the two men and not the guy shooting at the animal... Also, I will check out the incorrect spelling in two weeks.

9. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I see what you are saying now. But, aside from that, I just noticed that the guy with the rifle is NOT shooting at the bear. There is a herd of deer up on the hill and he is shooting at them. Notice that the bear is also turned around looking at the deer.

Maybe I'll start following you. You seem like a fellow odd ball that I might enjoy. Cheers!:beer:

10. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You had me at "Drunk Scott"... who the hell is "Drunk Scott"?

I have bookmarked this site... love the humour and content... sorry I have not been posting or reading as frequently as in the past... my bad. :confused:

11. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drunk Scott is the nickname of someone who calls into the podcast five hundy by midnight. He is also the one tat runs vitalvegas.com as far as I know.

12. Inkslinger

Inkslinger Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!

Appreciate the kind words a lot, and thanks for clarifying that my post had absolutely nothing to do with the bear.

13. Inkslinger

Inkslinger Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not always drunk

I'm just plain Scott, but I was given that name by Tim Dressen of the Five Hundy by Midnight podcast. I have no idea why. (Although I try to get the full Vegas experience whenever possible.)

Thanks so much for the generous words about my site, and appreciate your checking it out.

14. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's because you sound like your having the time of your life each time you call in. I've never called into the show but have been an avid listener for many years now. Keep calling in with updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.