1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Blocked / No Access?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bclub, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bclub

bclub Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has this happened to anyone?

I've been playing myVegas since May 2013, accumulated enough LP's to get my 3 rewards (2 rooms and the all-day buffet at Luxor/Excal).

I've taken a break of about a month and decided to use the 50K "we've missed you" chips via the email offer to play again for a monorail reward.

However, whenever I log in I cannot collect any of my properties (it's stuck on "collecting"), and whenever I click on any game, I just get a blurred background of myStrip.

I've tried accessing my account from 2 different computers and my wife's iPad, with the same results.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC an account is considered inactive after 30 days of non-use.
    Maybe shoot 'em an email asking what's up!

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here you go, from the ToS: Inactive Accounts

If You do not use your myVEGAS account by logging on and playing at least every 30 days, Your account will be deemed inactive. You can, at any time, reactivate Your account by logging in and playing a game. When an account has been deemed inactive, PLAYSTUDIOS may, at its own discretion, expire any loyalty points accumulated by You. Once Your account is deemed inactive, any myVEGAS Rewards which have been purchased but not yet redeemed may also be expired at the discretion of PLAYSTUDIOS.

4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you've been blocked, deemed in active, or otherwise. I think its just a glitch with your account. I would send an email or Facebook message to playstudios.

5. Wayupinya

Wayupinya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All you have to do is refresh your browser once. It happens to me all the time!

6. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had that problem plenty of times. Sometimes my whole strip is gone and I have to restart the browser. I've found if you don't waitfor chip collection to complete (it can take a while sometimes) you can't collect from your strip. Refresh the browser and let all chips collections complete before going to the strip.

7. jvferg72

jvferg72 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long do I have to be inactive to get this 50k chips incentive? Are they common?

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds like the "glitch" with the game when people have sent you chips and you haven't collected. Since it's been a month, you may have a lot of chips lines up to collect. You may need to collect chips and refresh multiple times before it starts to work.

Sending a message to their support people would be my second option too.

9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 30k for being inactive for about 9 days earlier this month. Why was I inactive? I was in Vegas using myVEGAS rewards, obv.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  10. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can gain that much & lots more in the time you would be inactive. I gain usually at least 40k a day at level 65 and it only goes up from there so i dont think it would be worth it, in all the lost chips.

11. bclub

bclub Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies; I think my first step will be to collect all the chips from friends. If that doesn't work, I'll send an email.

12. bclub

bclub Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it cleared up - had to 'reload' the myVegas page to collect all the gifts. After that, business as usual. Thanks again peeps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.