1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting married July 4th 2014

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MarriedInVegas, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarriedInVegas

MarriedInVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all! I'm trying to find some helpful tips for planning my Vegas trip/wedding next Summer. We're ready to book everything now (thinking Caesars for hotel) but would appreciate some great advice from the experts! This will be my first trip...

We're staying 5 nights. Both families are coming, as well as some friends. Already discovered a hotel wedding ceremony is more than we care to pay. Any chapels (decent chapels) close to Caesars? What are some inexpensive options for after the wedding, to celebrate with family and friends?

Thanks for your help!!

We can't wait to come out there!!!

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome to the board, there is a whole section on weddings here, if you browse a bit you might find some useful info!!

Congrats :)

3. 4Eyes

4Eyes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are a male, it is a cruel joke on you to get married on Independence Day. July 4, 2014 is a Friday. Why don't you move your wedding to the 5th?

4. MarriedInVegas

MarriedInVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha! I'm female, but I thought the 4th would be a good way for him to remember our anniversary going forward. Plus, it'll always be a holiday!

I get your joke though ;-)

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board and congrats on your upcoming trip / wedding! Yes, please post questions or ask for suggestions in the separate sections to ensure experts on them can help you. Good luck :)

6. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, that was very funny!

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful info on here about getting married in Vegas. I've been to a few in Vegas, they were all very nice.

7. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have our holiday July 1st for canada day so that is also why i chose june 30th as our wedding date last year. Never have to worry about it.

8. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board and good luck with the planning. As others have suggested make sure and check out the "Vegas Weddings" forum. My daughter got married in Vegas several years ago. We ending up going way out of town to an outdoor chapel. Not sure what your budget is but you may want to try something like that. After the ceremony we went to Maggiono's at the mall. Great Italian food for a reasonable price. Either way, good luck to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.