1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to find malasadas in Vegas, preferably downtown?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by da1chifan, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The donut thread reminded me......... A search of VMB only yielded results to a 10 chapter trip report, but I could not find the mention of malasadas. :(

I fell in love with malasadas (as well as EVERYTHING else) at Leonard's Bakery in Honolulu. It was about a mile each way from our condo, but we would walk to burn off some of the calories! LOL

They call Las Vegas the 7th island, but I have never seen them anywhere. I haven't been to any of the Hawaiian restaurants in Vegas, but I have looked at all of the menus online. None have had malasadas listed.

Please someone tell me that I can find them in Vegas! :licklips:

2. Kcitsme

Kcitsme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are two locations for Island Sushi, they have malasadas. One location is N Main Street (702) 386-1600 and the other is
    9400 S Eastern Ave (702) 221-1600. The web site is http://www.islandsushiandgrill.com
    I have never been to either place, so I cannot make a comment on their food.

Enjoy.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

They must have updated website because I looked at it before and it didn't have desserts listed. And the Plaza used to have zero description. Now they are updated and they are listed. Now I am even more excited!!! Now, I know my very first stop after checking in!

4. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if Aloha Specialties has them at the Cal, but Aloha Kitchen off Decatur/Sahara may have them sometimes.

5. gyosh1

gyosh1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lapperts Ice Cream Shop @ The Cal

They have a limited supply in the morning, and they go pretty quick.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.