1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live Report 9-17 to 9-22 But Poor

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by ElvisGirl, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

First time trip report here but have been lurking. So got in late last night and have LOST LOST LOST can't hit anything decent. Lost half my bankroll and to think we have been coming to Las Vegas for the past ten years and NEVER a winning trip.

9-17
    landed about 5:30 p.m. flight was smooth, checked into hotel and immediately started playing, down went the daily bankroll. Went to bed optimistic that the next day would be better.

9-18 - today
    Brutal, can't hit anything at the Fremont, California or Main Street. Hoping that when we check into Aria tomorrow things will change - heck even tonight maybe. So here I am in my room in Las Vegas at 7:00 p.m.

Sorry it's a downer report but seriously over 20 trips to Las Vegas and can't even win a measly $200 dollars?

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WISHING you the best of luck!!

3. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play the Reel Em In Game at Aria.. I have never had a jackpot in 15+ years going to Vegas and I got two handpays on this machine last weekend. I played the 2nd from the Left Leprachaun game. I hope you can re-create my luck!!! Good Luck. Plus - highly recommend Five50 Gotham Pizza.. YUMMO.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it makes you feel better, I don't think I have had a winning trip either. If I have, it definitely was less than $100, so ~even to most people.

How many more days do you have left? Hopefully your luck will turn around!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like my last trip a couple weeks ago. Take a break from the gambling (which I wish I would have done). Go with the reverse comp method.....Take out some money from your gambling bankroll and have yourself a nice meal and a few drinks or a bottle of wine with that money. Relax , unwind and dont think about gambling. Then hopefully when you get back into it later tonight or in the morning your luck will change.

6. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much! I need plenty of it.

7. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will do. Thanks for the tip.

8. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be here till Sunday morning. Hopefully things turn around. I know we should look at it as entertainment but dang it would be nice to win something right?::nworthy:

9. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, that's what I did. Had a wonderful dinner and now back in the room hoping to go back downstairs to the Fremont and hopefully gain something:cheers:

10. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am checking into Aria in the morning as well. Give me a couple of hours to catch up to you and we can drown our sorrows together. :beer:

11. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:

Wishing that your luck will change. I know how it feels. Take a break like the others said then try again.

Good Luck!!!:beer::thumbsup:

12. lucky13

lucky13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry to hear
    I been going to vegas since the early 80s and I gotta tell ya it now has the poorest payouts in history
    at least back then you could play nickles and actually win a few bucks , now they want 2.00 or 4.00 per spin and you don't win shit

13. BlackjackCat

BlackjackCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope your luck turns around buddy!

14. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool I will be the chick with the really long hair looking kinda :cry:

15. ElvisGirl

ElvisGirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    9-18 - 9-19

Ok, after a nice dinner went back downstairs (I'm at Fremont) then proceeded to play that Times 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X. Started playing .50 max then proceeded to win a little bit and yeah I was able to win enough 50.00 dollars to play $1.00. Won maybe 90 dollars and then who should come down and start being a Cooler? My lurving husband! He's a conservative player seriously and sees that I won 90 bucks and starts saying "shouldn't you stop now?" That was a major fail on his part because ummm I was on a winning streak.

Ok, I'm not blaming him but at least I won something right? HE'S A SERIOUS COOLER. You don't want to be around him when you are playing. LOL! It seems now I'm blaming him for my loss. NOT REALLY (smirk).

Down 70 bucks. Oh well. I'm optimistic so tomorrow it is.

16. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:

Your down $70 for the trip? That's a great result in my book.

TomTWI

17. jackincols

jackincols Guest

"Lost half my bankroll and to think we have been coming to Las Vegas for the past ten years and NEVER a winning trip."

"Sorry it's a downer report but seriously over 20 trips to Las Vegas and can't even win a measly $200 dollars?"

So, in 10 years and 20 trips you've NEVER won? Makes me ask, "What the hell are you playing that you seem to have such lousy luck.

Nobody questions the house always has the edge, but I'd think you'd get a bone tossed your way on some trips?

18. D in the D

D in the D Oldest ride, Longest Line

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. Hoping for a reversal of fortune for you.:beer:

19. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Those conservative types who always try to inject too much of that "why don't you stop now??" type stuff always seem to be coolers in my opinion. You need to be around the drunk guy who just keeps doing crazy shit like going all in or doubling on his 8. They seem to bring the luck and even if they don't they're still fun. :drunk:

20. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hahaha that's how my Vegas buddy is. Gets shit faced and makes the stupidest playes and I'm like WTF are you doing?!? Then he wins, and wins some more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.