1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

El Cortez ACG Room Coupon Question

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by VegasLover8, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

Can this ACG coupon be used for the Cabana Suites?

Also The coupon says it is valid Sun to Wed.

Will I be able to use this coupon if I check in Wednesday and check out Monday?

or

Does the 2 for 1 night only apply if they are consecutive nights.

2. romstric

romstric Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of weeks ago, I made a reservation for November using the 2 for 1 from the LVA and was able to get a Cabana Junior Suite. Two nights for $56 - a great deal. Then I get a free limo to the airport. I'm staying Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Just call their 1-800 number, the lady I talked to was very friendly and helpful.

3. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use it for Cabana all the time. They just add money to the bill. The smaller Cabana rooms are a bit less than the middle priced rooms. You would be able to use it for Wednesday and Thursday nights.
    But the easiest way to answer this question is to call them and book the nights you want. You do usually need to tell them upfront that you have the coupon when booking rather than just produce it on a reserved booking. There are some nights when they don't have availability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.