1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ideas for after the wedding ceremony!

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Phainax, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phainax

Phainax Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, my fiancé and I are getting married in Vegas in March 2015, I know it's ages away but as we're both students we need a while to save! Anyway, I like to have things all thought out and at least semi planned way in advance so wanted to find out from people who have been to Vegas and even got married there what they did/would recommend doing after the ceremony. We live in the UK so places that we can deal with mostly online would be great. We're planning to get married at the Valley of Fire and there will be around 20 of us including my fiancé and I. We don't want a big fuss, just a nice restaurant or something that would hire out a private room to us or something. We're planning to stay at The Bellagio and our budget wouldn't be huge for the 'reception'. Think that's all the info I can provide! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Have you thought about having a dinner. When my daughter got married in Vegas several years ago be had a nice dinner afterward at maggiano's. If you don't have a huge number of people you can be seated in the dining room. They also have private rooms if you prefer that. Food is very good and prices are reasonable.

Good luck with your planning.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most buffets can arrange private or semi private seating for bridal parties and that would be a cost effective and please all solution.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya we had a private area in the back of the Excal buffet. It was like $900 for 20 of us. However I do NOT recommend that buffet!

5. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Beach Crazy. We are from the UK and tied the knot in Vegas in 2010 with a meal afterwards at Maggiano's for about 25 people. We got a private room which was great for the speeches and just hired an iPod station to give some backing music. Staff there were excellent and we found it really easy to arrange from UK. Food was stunning, would thoroughly recommend. Feel free to PM if you want any more information.

6. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grand lux at the Venetian/palazzo. Very reasonable and our guests said the best food they ever had. We picked it cuz we always eat there and love it. They have a room that holds 50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.