1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When an offer isn't an offer.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by billyinpg, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an email offer a couple days ago for a slot tourny and comp nights at either Quad or Flamingo. So I check my TR calendar and nothing, nada, zip. I've got nothing for comp rooms anywhere in CET for those dates, Nov 11-13.

I must note that this offer covers my birthday as well.

Strange thing is that my girlfriend who has a similar history with CET didn't get an offer for anything this week and we both get multiple offers weekly.

This has me thinking WTF is this based on. It did say it was a 500 person tourny so was I too slow to respond?

It's a really strange thing, not a big deal though as we can't make it it Nov. anyway.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may be one of those you need to call about instead of looking for the comp/offer online.

3. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just enter the code in on the website when that happens and it will show the dates available to book for that offer. Seems to work well for me.

Hope this helps

4. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried that when I got the offer, still got the no offer available for any CET property. Like I mentioned it's just not in the cards for us to go during Nov. but I might just give them a call to see what's up.

I also think it's a little strange that nobody here got the offer as well as it's a 500 person tourny.

5. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Email offers sometimes dont match or show up online...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.