1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Outdoor dining in November

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by duecesful, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duecesful

duecesful Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to eat at Picasso in November. Will it be too cold to enjoy the outdoor patio for our meal or at least coffee and dessert?
    I want to propose to my GF during this trip too and that may be an opportune time barring it not being too crowded out there.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they have heaters out there on the patio. but early vs late Nov makes a big difference. also, it's a lot of luck if you hit a heat-wave or a cold-spell while you're there.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its not Picasso but i had breakfast outside at mon ami gabi around 8 am in late november without any problem

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pretty much agree 100% with this. I had a drink on the patio at Picasso last November, and it was fine, but the weather was pretty decent. If you wind up with a really cold snap, it might not be ideal to be out there for too long, but odds are you'll be fine, especially given that the patio probably won't be full that time of year. One piece of advice I'd give is to speak with the restaurant directly, as opposed to the main Bellagio reservation number (all the main number can really do is enter your reservation into OpenTable), and see if they can help you coordinate the proposal, etc.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.