1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

horseshoe southern indiana 9-14

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by BlackjackCat, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackjackCat

BlackjackCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Made a trip to the Horseshoe late saturday night with my wonderful girlfriend. I played jacks or better for a few hours at max credits- dollar denomination (five dollars a hand) and lost about sixty bucks. I took a break to have a few drinks and enjoy some conversation with my girlfriend. She doesnt play anything, she just watches!
    I then bounced down to 50 cent denomination and tried bonus poker for the first time ever.....was down to my last ten dollars and wouldnt you know it:

Was truly awesome! Totally feeds the addiction! I think Bonus Poker will be getting a lot more play from me now!!!

-Joshua.

Attached Files:

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hit!

9/6 JoB is technically the better game though. 9/6 Bonus Poker Deluxe (99.64% max) should also be there, and you get 80 for 1 for all four of a kinds and is actually better than both 9/6 JoB (99.54%) and 8/5 Bonus (99.17%)! But 2 pair paying 1 for 1 on Bonus Poker Deluxe is a bit harsh though and the big quad payouts makes the game swing more. Also playing JoB strategy only costs you 0.03% on Bonus Poker Deluxe, and barely costs anything on Bonus Poker.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. BlackjackCat

BlackjackCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tringlomane-- thanks for the info. I am new to the video poker world. I just started playing a few months ago. I bought a few strategy books on my kindle and love to come on here and read stories and share information. I'm heading to Vegas for a stay at The Rio in late october so I will have my first trip report to share and plenty of pics!

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. teacher1

teacher1 Low-Roller

Very nice hit!! Welcome to the wonderful world of VP.

6. BlackjackCat

BlackjackCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys...I really do appreciate the warm welcome! I will be heading back to the horseshoe in two weeks for my birthday. They are having a 3x multiplier the whole month of september so I'm stoked about taking advantage of that opportunity as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.