1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 Free nights at Bally's coupons - Who wants them??

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by dfalk, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    EDIT: Coupons have been nabbed up and are no longer available.

So the other day I got 2 coupons in the mail from CET offering 2 free weekday nights at Ballys for my family or friends valid through Dec 26 2013. None of my family or friends are going to Vegas before then so now the coupons are available for all my beloved VMB friends (assuming I have any).

I've never seen these before and not sure how they work, but from reading the finer details it looks like they are good for anyone who is a Total Rewards member, and anyone who stays before Dec 26. Although they are "free" nights you still have to pay the bullshit resort fee of $18 a night.

I'm willing to give these coupons out to people who are first timers to Vegas, those who are on a really tight budget, or any military personnel. If you frequent Vegas often, already get free rooms, or are just a cheap ass you can go kick rocks.

Send me a PM or reply in this post and I'll pick 2 people who I'd like to give them to. The only thing I ask in return is that you have to say some wicked badass shit about me at my funeral (for example: How one night I totally picked up a pair of DD breasted twin hookers at the Cosmo, we gambled and won $250k, partied all night in my terrace suite, and they thought I was so awesome there was no way they were going to charge me, but it was so exhilarating for me that it gave me a heart attack), something along those lines, use your imagination!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fabulous! Appreciate your generous offer .... and your humor!

Hell, we're all going to come to your funeral and toast you (or torch you?) just for that!

Would love to have the coupons, but, unfortunately for my wife and I (and our currently being planned Oct/Nov trip), I don't think we qualify as we have been to Vegas before. Due to cutbacks in our lifestyle (we are retired), we haven't gambled enough in the last few years to get any free rooms. But we still love Vegas and try to work in a trip together once a year or so.

Thanks to the CET credit card, we are platinum so I don't think we would have to pay the resort fee. We are Vietnam era former military vets .... after basic training, we spent our first 20 months of marriage in the Army .... actually I was in the Army and my wife accompanied me to a couple different stateside assignments. My draft notice was a "great" wedding present received the day before we got married .... nice timing Uncle Sam!

It was more of a sacrifice on her part than mine as she had a more difficult time "being in the Army". She missed home a lot while I considered it more of a "great adventure". But it may have been a blessing in disguise because, as we spent all that time away without the distractions of home (my family, her family, my friends, her friends, our friends, etc), it gave us a lot of time on our own to learn about each other and become even better friends!

Hey, thanks for the memories, hadn't thought about all that for quite a while. Fortunately, we have a tendency to remember mostly the good stuff while forgetting most of the bad stuff.

In any case, congrats to whomever you choose! And, thanks again for such a generous offer!

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is very nice of you. I had two of the same things for Paris. I thought about offering them here but then found out about someone who could use them when they travel with us in oct.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 2 coupons for 2 free nites also .... don't remember ever receiving these before. I think mine will be used by a friends daughter who is going to LV for her bachelorette party in early December.

5. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have received these in the past but I swore it stated in the fine print that the member whose name was on it has to be there at the same time. I must have read the fine print on the two I just had five times before mailing them and couldn't find that on there this time. Yeah! I'm just glad to be able to give them to someone who can use them. So in October Dh and I will be at Mirage, dd and my mom at Harrahs, four people at flamingo and now two, maybe more at Paris. This should be interesting lol.

6. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

I've sent you a PM dfalk, I could use one.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coupons are gone, to those who got them enjoy your trip! Oh and if you happen to hit the Megamillions of WOF jackpot feel free to kick some my way!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.