1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need some advice about using MGM Grand concierge

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DarkKnight, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at the MGM Grand for a couple of nights next week. I have never had a need to deal with the concierge and I'm not sure how helpful they really can be in my current situation. I have two tickets to KA ($99 face value seats) for one of the nights. My friend has already seen KA and would rather hit a club. Can the concierge at the MGM Grand help swap these tickets for guest list passes/admission to Hakkasan or one of the other clubs?

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the free tickets came as part of your comp offer then I'm not sure there is any chance to swap them. I got it as part of the Buzz offer that I'm staying on next week and I was under the impression it was a use it or lose it deal. I never even though to ask to have it swapped for something else. If you have a host, they might be able to have more pull in swapping the tickets for something else.
    Let us know how you make out on it. If it works I might give it a try when I'm there next weekend.... maybe try to get tickets to the comedy club in place of KA.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those are two separate issues. The concierge has nothing to do with the ka tickets. But he still may be able to help with club access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.