1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Beer and Dinner Pairing @ The Pub

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mutigers, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know anything about the new reward for the Beer and Dinner Pairing at the Pub at Monte Carlo? There aren't many details on the reward page. The only thing I can find on the Pub's website is a Beer and Dinner Pairing event, that happens once a month. Wasn't sure if this is one and the same as the details on the reward page don't specify that it has any specific dates.

2. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at this today, the only bit of information I can gather from the reward is that it has a value of $75. If anyone has some more information on any limitations to this reward, it would be appreciated, cheers!

3. zephyrm

zephyrm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed this today. Hopefully it is something that can be used any time and not just on a specific date or I will have to get it refunded.

4. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would think they would specify that on the terms, but then again who knows? The next event they have on the Pub website is August 28th which is actually when I would be wanting to redeem for anyway as I will be there, but just wasn't if anyone bought it and had anymore info that what it says on the reward page.

5. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am hoping the same thing, as it looks like a great deal (as long as there is no restrictions and its a straight $75 food/drink credit). As soon as someone finds out, let us all know, cheers! :drunk:

6. TkOeUeCpH

TkOeUeCpH Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just purchased the reward myself and the only clue I have about it is in the confirmation e-mail :

The Pub, Monte Carlo, Las Vegas
    Delicious 4-5 Course Dinner paired with amazing beers from around the world.

Doesn't sound too shabby for 60k points if this is the case.:thumbsup: So from the sound of that the reward definitely sounds worth it if it's multiple beers and courses! Still have to wait until the 24th before I will be in Vegas to know for sure.

Anyone else gone and checked it out yet??

7. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the reward refresh at the same time as the others?

8. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I decided that we'd try for this one too. If its for the scheduled pairing dinners, we'll just miss the one in September. So hopefully someone will have a report of what the reward is actually good for so if we can't use it we can get something else before we go!

9. JessicaSarahS

JessicaSarahS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering about this too. Is it for two people? And will it be good in November? Too little info. :(

10. samiam

samiam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wondering the same as I got this reward today and will be visiting Las Vegas Labor Day weekend.

11. zephyrm

zephyrm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called about this one and the guy at the MLife desk said that it can be used any day between 2-11 pm. No idea what the food is or the beers.

12. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone redeems this, I'd love to hear about it. My son wants me to take him out there yet this fall (he's a Vegas Virgin), and I think he'd like this!

13. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How often and what time is this reward refilled? I've looked at 7:30 Vegas time often and never saw it available.

14. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got it about 10:10 EDT yesterday. Its another one that sells out in seconds, so you have to be checking for it continuously and still have to get lucky.

15. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rewards are usually refilled in the 7:00 am -7:15 am time period. You have to start checking right at 7 and keep trying until they refill.

16. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be prepared for a struggle at the Monte Carlo mlife desk when redeeming a myvegas reward. It took 34 minutes and 4 people to figure out to how to redeem the $50 dining credit. Hopefully the girl that showed up at the end and completed it in 45 seconds is working the desk and not the other 3 which included a "supervisor". When redeeming my Aria rewards (4 of them between my wife and I) it took a total of maybe 5 minutes. Also I don't think I had read this anywhere else but they wanted me to commit to specific days that I would be using the comps so I guess it's good to have some sort of plan.

17. zephyrm

zephyrm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have redeemed multiple rewards from the monte carlo myvegas desk and had zero problem. In and out within 5 minutes each time.

18. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Experience will vary I'm sure. Just wanted to share my experience so others could be prepared for the worst, not necessarily expect it.

19. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone found out if this is for two people? I put a support ticket request in four days ago with MyVegas, but I still have no response.

20. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not done the beer pairing but did use the wine pairing at Wolfgang Puck's last month. I imagine The Pub will be similar so will give you my two cents. The wine pairing matched specific wines with what you chose from their menu with the server making selections for each. Since none of their wines by the glass were super expensive, about $12 per, it worked out to be a roughly $75 benefit and we paid the cost of food. If I had to guess, your server will provide suggestions for a beer to match each course you choose but it will max at $75. This one is different because your $75 can be used for food along with the beer. The wine pairing was fun but I think The Pub is a better deal.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.