1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas REVIEWS: BOGO monorail, BOGO Love ticket, Delights at Signature MGM, MC buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by apratt0905, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo Buffet reward - The buffet is small but has a variety of food. It seems more like a Ponderosa buffet than a real LV buffet only there was sushi on the MC buffet and you can't get that at Ponderosa. My friend said the cheesecake was wonderful, however. The prime rib looked wonderful, tasted terrible. It's definitely not worth the $27.00 so luckily I had the MyVegas reward. The workers are indifferent. Personally, I won't waste my reward points on that buffet anymore and most certainly won't pay for this buffet ever.

BOGO monorail pass - This is an AWESOME deal! I've always been a huge fan of the monorail b/c there is so much walking in LV. It's worth the points!! You get regular monorail tickets so if you want to give one to a friend, you can.

Delights at Signature in MGM - If you aren't staying at the Signature, then it's quite a trek to get to Delights. It has some nice things but it's too far to walk for my taste....as there is already so much walking in LV already. It's a $12.00 reward but things are pricey there. It was $6.00 for a meltaway bar...which I LOVE....so I'll talk the walk b/c we had two rewards and we were able to get four meltaway bars to take back to the room. The decision here is whether you want to walk there or not.

LOVE at Mirage BOGO - We "loved" LOVE! It was an amazing Cirque show. It was VERY loud - didn't bother me but some may not like that. I highly recommend it!!

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do the monorail tickets start when purchased or first used? I have a solo trip and purchaed one of the BOGO monorail offers, but I'll only use it if I can use the two tix on two days.

3. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ticket starts when you run it through the machine upon entry so yes you can use your tickets on different days.

4. darlene

darlene Low-Roller

I want to see LOVE when I go in October, just don't have enough LPs for 2 tickets yet. Hopefully, I get enough.

5. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's purchase one standard or premium get one free. I just redeemed for premium got two tickets for Love Show and got great seats 200 row O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.