1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

October deals

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by scrapbooker, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrapbooker

scrapbooker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it too early for October deals at strip hotels? Looking at Mandalay Bay, Paris, Cosmopolitan and Bellagio. Hoped to go 4-5 nights the third week in October. Rates almost half price the next week. What's the deal?

2. anton73

anton73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, MLife gave me a great deal at Luxor in October.

3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also going third week, it is weirdly more expensive, no idea. I got a GREAT rate through Mlife for Mirage. Saying 17th to 21st for $250 + tax + resort fee, which I consider a good deal.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There could just be a lot of events, conventions, a fight or something. Rates fluctuate so much! Looks like the PBR Rodeo is in town that week, I know that's a big event. Mandalay Bay is sold out Sunday and Monday they must be having something..

Check smartervegas.com first...

Also all those places you mentioned are usually expensive. Bellagio and Cosmo never have a deal. Mandalay is often expensive, not sure why...

If you want to give exact dates we can dig for you!

5. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i, too, have the same issue with op. i normally go during thanksgiving for a week or so and didn't expect anything in october before i booked my air tix. big mistake :cry:! my check-in is 10/19 and check out is 10/25 but don't mind 10/26 as i have a red eye flight. checked smartervegas and the hotel deals from this forum pretty much every day for the last 2-3 months but couldn't find anything great. i was checking aria, bellagio, cosmo, encore, mandalay bay, palazzo, signature, venetian, thehotel, vdara, and wynn. booked signature and it'll be my first time there but don't mind to stay in any of the hotels from the above list. in fact, to give more details, i stayed at encore, mb, palazzo, venetian and thehotel before. my, kind of, preference would be aria, cosmo and vdara. location isn't a big deal as i have a rental but has to be on strip. heather or anyone, any help is much appreciated :thumbsup:.

6. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host at the Wynn has stated that is the reason for high prices on 10/21-10/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.