1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Tower Deluxe

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by pdson2, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdson2

pdson2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi will be staying at the Mirage second week of September have regular King room booked. I will be travelling solo. My questions:

1) Would it be worth it to upgrade to a Tower Deluxe if I have to pay for it, is it just the bathroom that is bigger. Would not be worried about bathroom size since i'm solo.

2) I would want a smoking room. Do Tower Deluxe rooms have smoking rooms?

Thanks in advance.

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room is pretty much exactly the same except for the bigger bathroom, yes. I wouldn't bother with the upgrade if I was travelling solo.

3. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get a nicer (higher) view, less busy elevators (2 floors for the set) and a separate shower. The rest of pretty much the same. I always go solo and go for the Tower Deluxe rooms (now called Tower king) whenever I stay at the Mirage. The floor I stayed was non smoking. Not sure about the other.

You can compare the floor plans here:
    http://mirage.com/files/floorplan-king.pdf

4. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that the 20th floor is the only "smoking" floor at the Mirage, FYI.

5. evinrude

evinrude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tower Deluxe upgrade from standard room is pretty straightforward with a $20 tip for the desk clerk. Typically, having separate elevators alone is worth those rooms, although last week was slow enough where lines for standard elevators was fine.

6. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I prefer the Tower Deluxe rooms over the standard for the separate elevators and the walk in shower - even when I am on a solo trip and staying at Mirage I will slip a $20 to get upgraded.

7. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at he mirage a lot and love the tower deluxe rooms but would have to agree with Mike. If I was solo, the regular room would be just perfect.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.