1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Shuttle from Rental Car Center

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Snotick, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last fall, I rented from Dollar for the first day of an 8 day trip. It allowed me to eliminate the cab fare and make a grocery run for the week. When I returned the car to the Rental Car Center, Dollar gave me a free ride back to the hotel.

This trip, I've booked through Enterprise. I will take the free shuttle from the airport to the Rental Car center and then return the car the next day. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with shuttles from Enterprise or other companies.

The Dollar driver said that they will pick you up at your hotel if you needed to rent a car.

Seems like an unknown perk.

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure on what rental car companies are at what hotels. You might ask which hotel they have locations in, or if they charge for it.

3. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dollar used to have an office at Bellagio. But, it's since changed to a Hertz? (I think) The Dollar counter is now at Treasure Island

There are no Enterprise locations on the strip. I may have to call the Enterprise counter at the Rental Car center tomorrow and double check.

4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never asked so not sure if it was a one time thing or dollar standard to give guests a ride back to their hotel or pick them up at the hotel. also could be that the hotel was close (on the strip) to the airport.

another thing, unlike the commercials, enterprise in vegas airport does not normally pick up or drop off drivers at their hotels. I asked that once since their commercials say that they do but the clerk said no. :Þ

5. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can confirm that Dollar will give you a ride back to your hotel. I'm not sure about downtown, but I could have gone anywhere on the strip. (basically took it to Bellagio) I had to wait about 20 minutes for the guy with the van to show up, but it was pretty easy process. Just asked the guy at the small booth when I returned the car.

I was just looking to book with Enterprise since I had some points from our family minivan rental this spring. Not sure if they do the same thing for customers.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.