1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

B Connected - is this a new plan?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to be on their site today and they are promoting a quicker way to increase your tier level. For every $1 in REEL slots, you earn two tier points, instead of one.

I don't play slots, just VP so it doesn't apply to me, but just wondering if this is new?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably not. It's fairly standard for slot players to get at least double points vs. VP because slots are often more than double the edge of poor VP machines.

Boyd is also odd because the amount of coin-in to get a point looks to vary by property too. At Sam's Town Tunica, it's only 50c coin-in for a point for VP (25c coin-in for slots).

3. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does seem to be new to me - never heard of there being a different amount of coin-in needed for reels vs video. Sounds like something that will be right up my alley, as I am one of those degenerate slot players and reels are what I prefer. I'm just barely sapphire so I doubt whether I will ever make it to emerald, even with this. Now, if they would give double slot points that would really be nice! I'll be sure to get the details at the players club when we're there in a little over three weeks.

4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when they have special days with "multiples" on slot / vp play it seems lately it has always been posted it was (for example) 7x for reel slots and 4x for video poker......not sure about senior Tuesdays but these would be special days in the month....

5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!!!!

I'm not seeing anything about this on my B Connected home page.. Where's this info available?

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are differentiating between video and reel slot machines, then yeah, that's new to me.

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I log into my B connected account it shows there as a "new plan" to earn tier points faster.

8. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you log in to your account scroll down and it's under your offers, under the heading "You Might Like".

9. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i couldnt find it at first but when i searched just the downtown properties it came up so it looks like it only applies to the california,main street and fremont, the coast properties are not showing this promotion

10. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!!!!

there it is!!!
    no wonder I couldn't find it. I don't usually look at the DT prop pages. Looks like a double 2 for 1 opportunity next trip. I really want to make Emerald at least once. I am Sapphire, so I suppose that means 4x points on reel slots. Plus a good chance to get room comps there, as I only play limited time there, always VP.

11. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So these multipliers are for tier points? Or slot points? With CET, they sometimes have multiplier days for reward credits (which are "slot points" for boyd). I've never seen multipliers for tier points ("card score" for boyd).

12. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The original post referred to 2-4-1 card score if you are playing reel slots. Not valid on VP.

The multiplier, special days referenced are for slot points and that includes all machines, including VP.

13. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks, I figured that was the case. The way a few posts were worded in this thread and others made me wonder if they had tier multiplier days....that would be pretty sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.