1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo/Venetian comped rooms for slot play?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RiddickBull, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to Vegas next week, pre-gaming for the Mayweather fight. Got 3 nights comped at Aria through a corporate offer. I plan to low play them with 1-2 shoe per day in baccarat at half my average bet. This trip will be more eating, shows and relaxation.

I have started to play VP for fun. I will probably play $1-5 per spin. Will I be able to get corporate offers from Palazzo/Venetian for comped rooms? I was considering playing at the Wynn also, but heard their corporate offers for comped rooms are very stingy. Also, how is the Cosmo in terms of corporate offers for comped rooms?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first time players tend to get more room offers, but then slack off once they determine your level of play.

CET is is the easiest. V/P hot really tight for a bit, but they seem to be coming around a little. I am have given up on them and Cosmo. Initial offers okay, but then very little.

3. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo is hit or miss,

if you play in high limit, the floor superviser will call a host for you upon request and they can check what you have been rated for.

100-200 at black jack for 4 hrs will be a back end comp for a weekend rate room. which seem about right according to a comps calculator.

Corporate mailers or email deals are monthly. It seems like mid month, ill get the email/junk mail for 2 months ahead.
    Free 2 nights weekends included sometimes mixed with free play and food.

My experience on front end comps from the host are not that great. So I just usally wait for the mailer and make my own reservation. I will call them at the end of the trip to clear up room charges.

fk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.