1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Jabbawockeez - MyVegas Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shjf, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if anyone on here has used the 49,500 point redemption for Jabbawockeez? I just called and asked the price point of these free tickets would be. She mentioned section C and from what I gather it's the higher levels near the sides of the stage. I was wondering if anyone has used these tickets, or has attended the show recently to know whether or not there is a bad seat in the house.

2. russtcb

russtcb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My wife and I redeemed them but haven't gone to our show yet. We'll be seeing the show on Sunday September 8.

From what I hear, the theater is tiny (only 16 rows). We were given 2 tickets in 11th row, 2 seats in from the center. So from what I can tell, those should be pretty darn good seats.

3. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, we got the ones in the upper left corner the OP was describing, but our show isn't until September either. I also read though that a lot of times the theater isn't completely full and they move folks down to lower rows once they get near starting time.

USBC Nationals
  4. russtcb

russtcb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I should clarify that we got that section as well, but near the front of it, that's why the low row number. And by "2 from the center", I meant 2 seats in from the center section. Reading it back I see how I was unclear.

5. vectorx

vectorx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had free MyVegas tickets to Jabbawockeez the last of June. Our section was 201 Row EE (so it was UP there) , but, the theater wasn't that big so we had no problems seeing the show from there. You can't beat the price! The show was GREAT! Very few empty seats when we went.

http://www.luxor.com/files/jabbawockeez_seating_chart.pdf

VX

6. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the seating chart, yes we are in EE as well. What day of the week did you see the show? We are going mid-week so I am hoping for less crowd...

USBC Nationals
  7. vectorx

vectorx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a Sunday evening.

VX

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.