1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tropicana $200 Loss Rebate

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BrandonR, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know how this program currently works? I've read numerous conflicting experiences online, ranging from them giving you the first $100 immediately and you have to wait for the next $100 (either a month or a day). Has anyone done this recently? I feel it may have changed since some of the posts I read are from a few years ago. Is it worth doing? I already planned on doing the Cosmopolitan $100 rebate.

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this in January and again in May (using wife's card). First time it was lose the 200, get 100 the same day, and 50 the next two days. In May they reversed the redemption. So the rebate was 50,50,100.

If you can make it back both days the promo is absolutely worth it. Especially as a VP player.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Any other loss rebates besides the Cosmopolitans?

4. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Tropicana last week and it was $100 available same day, $100 after 1 month and valid for 1 year

5. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that sucks then. If it was spread out over the 3 days like it apparently used to be I could take advantage of it, but not if they make you wait a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.