1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Check In

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by BethChicago, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BethChicago

BethChicago Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, the GN stated check-in time says 3pm, but what's the chance of an earlier check-in on a Friday?

Flight arrives at 9am, so by the time we get rental car and all, I'm guessing we'll be DT by 10:30am. Probably not available THAT early but just wondering what's reasonable to expect.

TY!

BLL

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of variables factor into the equation, most influential I would guess is how busy they were the night before. I haven't stayed at the GN for over three-(3) years, but was a regular at one point (I arrive to town at noon most trips) and if a room was available, they'd put me in it, no problem. Made it a little difficult to be very picky about getting a high floor, etc.

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some properties charge an early check in fee. The good news is Golden Nugget does not.

I had a couple rooms at GN last month. Checked in at 10am Sunday. Good luck.

4. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never had a problem checking in early at the GN. Unless you have a suite, then I could see some availability issues.

5. theghost

theghost Stuck at work, but should find a poker table

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there Friday 7/26 and checked in at 10 am. Room was ready, no hassles at all

6. BethChicago

BethChicago Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early Check In

So I guess if I get "greedy" and ask for an upgrade AND early check in, that may not fly......

Maybe we'll stop for brunch somewhere or hit the Pinball Hall of Fame on our way to the hotel...a must-do in our book!

7. TammyStones

TammyStones Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always stay at GN & they'be always been good with getting me in a room early. Only once when I got in around noon, did I have to wait an hour. The bell desk will hold your bags though if there is a wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.